Answer
honeylemongirl
Naked Palette (Updated)
[ Edited ]

Hi, ladies! Just popping in for a quick hello and to give you a heads-up.

Today, Ulta will feature the UD Naked Palette in their Sunday newspaper insert, so many Ulta stores have stocked up on the palette ahead of time in anticipation of this ad. I know that some of you girls were really hoping to snag one (I remember katie1724 and mermadelove in particular, but I'm sure there were others) so this is for you. I think most locations should have a good amount of them, since it would be silly of them to advertise it if the stores only had one or two each. At least that's my logic. Good luck! :smileyhappy:

UPDATE:

Yes, the availability was in-store only. :smileysad: I checked out a couple of Ulta locations today, and some had as few as five while another had as many as twenty. Some stores were using a no-hold, first-come-first-served policy with a limit of one per person, but some weren't following this at all. Because of this, there will probably (hopefully) be some stores that still have a few over the coming days.

I snagged one for myself and another as a gift for my sister, and it's definitely a gorgeous palette. It's not like knock-your-socks-off groundbreaking, but it's extremely wearable and very well-priced in terms of value!

From what I've heard, this was apparently Urban Decay's last shipment to Ulta stores until January. The Sephora stores around me have also reported that the palette won't return till late January.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kalex
Answered
[ Edited ]

I saw that too and that was my logic as well.  I figured it would also be online since they listed the websites product number but I checked and it's not there. 

mermadelove
(0) Hearts
Oh, bummer. That answers my question. Well , at least if I get it at Sephora I'll get my points for it. LOL!
firecracker7383
(0) Hearts
I also checked and didnt find it online! :smileysad: I really want this and am having so much trouble finding it...I was exited for a brief moment thinking I might have a chance to find it on Ulta. Oh well....maybe next time lol
firecracker7383
(0) Hearts
Yes I figured the same also...I would prefer to buy it from sephora for the points as well :smileyhappy: But I want it so bad I am willing to buy else where if I can get my hands on it!
jadorezrg
try to attempt to hold out for Sephora to finally restock it... who knows its highly possible that you'll receive a giftcard or two as presents during the holiday =) plus, its always fun to accumulate more BI points!
Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kalex
    • jadorezrg
    • honeylemongirl
    • mermadelove
    • firecracker7383
    • tmgood