Answer
pinkyy13
Naked Palette Dupe

I've been wanting the Urban Decay Naked Palette for a while now. I'm going to be honest and say that I'm just tired of waiting. What would be a good dupe for the Naked Palette? I dont need an exact copy but something along the lines of it would be a nice swap. 

I've been considering getting the Too Faced Naked Eye Soft and Sexy Collection instead. What do you guys think? I'm totally open to suggestions!

Thanks!

xoxo

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
tenngal
Answered

I am a huge Urban Decay fan, but honestly I have never been that enchanted with the UD Naked Palette.  I think the Too Faced palette that you're looking at is better balanced with colors and Too Faced shadows are densely pigmented so they look and wear great.  If I were you, I'd go for the Too Faced shadows.  I think the Naked Palette is way overrated.

I hope this helps you decide. :smileyhappy:

jennydew
Answered
(0) Hearts
prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I just checked the Sephora website and it says that NAKED palettes are available for order, so you shouldn't have to wait any longer. However, if you wanted a different neutral palette, the Too Faced one is very popular and it comes with instructions for achieving several different looks.

islandqt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Yes both the Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral eye shadow collection and the Too Faced Naked Soft and Sexy eye palettes are great dupes for the UD Naked Palette.

I know everyone is hyped about it but honestly, in terms of neutral shadows I feel like really I don't need more than four or five maximum. Somehow, that palette just seems really redundant to me (especially since I have dark skin). I think either one of the Too Faced Palettes will be more than adequate and too faced shadows are well pigmented (and don't have as much falldown as Urban Decay shadows)

Also, check out the new in bloom palette from Smashbox! http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P277600&categoryId=B70

Hope that helps!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • islandqt
    • jennydew
    • pinkyy13