Answer
melodia
Naked Palette - Basics!!

Urban Decay is releasing their new palette, Naked Basics (Back to Basics) on November 29, 2012.  When will Sephora start carrying this palette?  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
beautytester
Answered

According to Musing of a Muse (http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2012/11/urban-decay-naked-basics-palette-review-swatches.html) it should be available on Sephora Feb 1st. The product was sent to her by PR, so I assume the info is also given by PR, and therefore accurate. I'm totally fine with that since I've been spending way too much in Sephora. My wallet needs to take a break and now I have enough time to debate if I want this or Stila's all matte pallete.

beautytester
Answered
(0) Hearts

Naked pallets never interest me since they are too glittery, but if this one is all matte then I'd actually buy it.

kimmi1115
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm not sure when Sephora will be releasing it, but I am interested in seeing what the palette looks like.  From blog pictures, it looks like the matte shades that are already present in Naked and Naked 2. 

hypeforlife91
Answered
(0) Hearts

I was looking into this too. But then again, the only reason I am interested is because I like my makeup routine to be quick and easy. I am looking for a very particular matte palette that has all the shades I need in it so I don't have to dig out multiple palettes to complete my everyday look. And Urban Decay shadows are pigmented so they are on the top of my list.

mscacouture
Answered
(0) Hearts

Only 2 of the shadows are from previous NAKED palettes

lilyamiraq
Answered
(0) Hearts

Rumor has it it will be for sale this coming week. But I don't wrk at Sephora so I can't know for sure. Will, be out before Xmas! 

Spoiler
kimmi1115
Answered
(0) Hearts

I don't mind admitting I was wrong about the shades.  I only saw one photo from some blogger.  Anyway, I think I may have to get this at some point.  I have been on a neutral kick for a while, and I am really interested in matte shades.  The only matte shades I have are the ones in my Naked palette.  Naked 2 and Faint look to be my favorites just from the photos.  Crave would be an excellent liner for me since it's matte, and I would use an angled eye liner brush for the think line I like.  I do have a matte black in the UD 15, but glitter gets in it from the other shades.

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • hypeforlife91
    • melodia
    • kimmi1115
    • beautytester
    • lilyamiraq
    • mscacouture