Answer
ohheyitsjay
Naked 1 or Naked 2 ?

Hi ! I've been wanting to get one of the naked palettes but I don't know which one would suit my skin tone ! I have a light-medium skin tone with olive/yellow undertones, dark hair and dark eyes.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts
I think you would like the NAKED 1 better, NAKED 2 looks better on cool toned individuals. If there's a Sephora near you, go in and give them both a try before purchasing.
makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love my Naked 1 but I have both,

MNGMakeup
Answered
(0) Hearts

The Naked has colors that compliment warmer skin tones and The Naked 2 has colors that compliment cooler skin tones better. I find myself reaching for the The Naked more than The Naked 2, because it has more wearable colors and less metallic.  The Naked has more browns and The Naked 2 has silvers and bronzes. Although The Naked compliments your skin tone better, I find that The Naked 2 is just as beautiful! It's all a personal prefrence- more wearable and buildable colors or metallic colors? 

catluvssoftball
Answered
(0) Hearts

I also agree, Naked 1 would be a better option. Naked 2 has more colors with cool undertones while Naked 1 is better suited for wram undertones.

kap112358
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree - I love my NAKED 2 but it does seem to geared more towards cooler skin tone. They're both great, though! The NAKED1 has more gold-toned shadows and the NAKED2 is more champagne-y.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • kap112358
    • makeupobesessed
    • catluvssoftball
    • ohheyitsjay
    • MNGMakeup