Answer
infinitise
Mascara keeps on smudging :(

Hey everyone :smileyhappy:

I have a question about mascaras. 

I always have problems with it smudging. 

I have used Sephora brand, Clinique, Lancome, hourglass, and is using bobbi brown. 

not even a few hours after wearing it, my lashes lose mascara to the under eye skin (if this makes sense) - so like dark circles :smileysad: 

I don't know what to do about it. 

I love the bobbi brown mascara, it gives me amazing lengths, but doesn't last long at all :smileysad: 

I have asian eyes, have single eyelids. 

please help me 301172_10150846711860203_594476054_n.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
alare
Answered

Oh honey, I had the exact same issue. I have tried so many mascaras and they have all smudged after an hour the most. Until I tried the Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof. It's $27 I believe and it is the most amazing mascara, EVER! I have short, sparse lashes... because I too, have Asian eyes. This mascara holds my curl and stays put on both my upper and lower lashes. I have not tried other Lancome mascaras because I am not curious since the hypnose drama works well for me. I have not tried the non-waterproof one but for me, I always use waterproof because my eyes are usually watery throughout the day.

infinitise
(0) Hearts

Thank you so much !!
I have actually heard an amazing review from my friend about the lancome hypnose, but was very hesitant because it was a bit overwhelming as a student
but I guess it it is going to solve this problem, I will go to sephora right away tomorrow :smileyhappy:

Thanks again for the amazing reply :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • serenity505
    • alare
    • drrragon
    • headless
    • mafan
    • roxystar4