Maltipoo Makeup looks: #10 Stage/Dram
[ Edited ]
Hey there! So I dance a lot and perform occasionally, so I thought I would share my classic stage makeup look. Stage makeup can vary greatly depending on the role you are playing, the size of the theater, etc. Well here we go!
Products used/How I did it:
1. Lorac Eye primer
2. Apply a peach eyeshadow all over the lid
3. Apply a dark brown shadow on the outer 1/3 of the lid and in the crease, concentrating the color in the outer crease.
4. Take a black liquid eyeliner and apply it along your top lashline, making the line increasingly thicker towards the outer corners of your eyes. Next, extend the eyeliner out past the outer corners of your eyes-the length of the wing should depend on the size of the theater/the amount of drama you want. For added drama, apply another line of eyeliner starting underneath the outside of your iris and extend it so that it is parallel to the wing you made on your upper lashline-try to stay close to the bottom lashline when you do this.
5. Apply either tons of mascara-I applied MANY coats of Bare Escentuals Waterproof Mascara and Sephora's Advanced Lash Booster Mascara-or apply false lashes.
6. Place a white shimmer eyeshadow on the browbone and in the inner corners of the eyes.
That's it! For stage, a classic red lip looks great to accompany the dramatic eyes. To make sure the liquid eyeliner looks neat and to make the eyeliner stay on longer, first draw your eyeliner on with an eyeliner pencil. Once you have gone over the pencil eyeliner with liquid, set the liner with a black powder eyeshadow. Hope you like the look! Suggestions, comments, and requests are very welcome! Thanks
That's a dramatic look! Very useful for stage or theatre.
Great as always, I love reading your how-to's, they are so clear and listing the products is so helpful!
Looking forward to your next look!