Answer
nanobear18
MUFE or Dior?
(0) Hearts

Should I try the MUFE ( make up for ever ) aqua Smokey lash or Dior diorshow waterproof? I love my UD cannonball, but for a more dramatic look ( for any holiday parties, school dances, etc. ) I want a more volumizing option. Which do you think I should try? :smileyhappy: thanks! :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
maltipoo66
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi!  I would go with the Dior diorshow waterproof.  I've tried the MUFE Smokey lash, and it smudged easily.  Also when I applied a couple layers of the mascara, it would get clumpy and flakey.  I haven't tried the Dior mascara, but I've heard great things about it, so I would go with that.

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would go with the Diorshow waterproof it's a great wearing mascara and it's going to give you the dramatic look for the night and also the wear time without smudging. Hope this helps!

sibylla
Answered
(0) Hearts

I find Diorshow to be a bit too cakey, honestly.  It's a very dry formula that, in my experience, doesn't build that well.  I'm a fan of MUFE's regular smoky lash; usually I stay away from waterproof formulas because I don't need them that much and they tend to be a bit stiff.  If that's the way you're looking to go, however, I would definitely choose MUFE over Dior.  Another good option could be Too Faced's reformulated Lash Injection. Or, you might try applying a dramatic volumizing formula and then spritzing (with your eyes closed, of course!) UD's All Nighter setting spray on top.  

starletta8
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've tried both and really recommend MUFE Aqua Eyes over Diorshow Primer for the most dramatic look. I enjoy the waterproof aspect of the aqua eyes, especially for special occasions.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • sibylla
    • nanobear18
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8