Answer
missvenom
Accepted Solution
M.A.C.

Hi guys, is M.A.C. eyeshadow very long-lasting? I have a duo eyeshadow and it never seems to last long unless I use Urban Decay's eyeshadow potion. I want to buy some more M.A.C. products because I love the shades, but which ones are long-lasting? Thanks for the help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
tenngal
Answered

No matter how good it is, no brand of eyeshadow is going to go on as appearing highly-pigmented and as bold and vivid without the aid of an eyeshadow primer such as UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion or Too Face Shadow Insurance.  It has been my experience that MAC eyeshadows are very pigmented and are high quality, but you just need to wear an eyeshadow primer to reap the full benefits of the color payoff.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

Answers: 3
pinkyy13
Answered

I have to agree with @tenngal. 

MAC eyeshadows are highly pigmented and do last long but it really is important to wear an eye primer whether you are wearing cheap or expensive eyshadows. Eye primer will really be thing that that will make a difference and determine how long your eyeshadow lasts.

anaa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Any shadow will last much longer with Urban Decay's primer...other than that it depends on how oily your eyelids are.  If they are super oily your shadow will crease sooner.

conliv
Answered
(0) Hearts
I use Mac Poe
Wder eyeshadows all the time, the paints and shadesticks are very long lasting and I always use my new favorite eyeshadow primer by nars that keeps the colour and prevent creasing
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • conliv
    • fufalita
    • anaa
    • pinkyy13
    • missvenom