Liquid Liner: Stila vs. Kat Von D

Hey guys.

I have a quick question. My favorite Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper finally just ran out. I just went to repurchase it today, but it appears to be out of stock online. Is this shade being discontinued? And even if it's not, I have been looking into Stila's liquid liner pen. What do you guys think? Is there much of a difference? 

Thanks for all your help in advance. Smiley Happy

You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3

Hi!  It might be that they just ran out of stock and will be back soon-sometimes it happens.  However, I think it would be worth you trying the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof eyeliner instead.  I use this a lot and love the precise brush and the staying power-it won't budge til I take it off.  Here's the link:

Hope this helps!

I second maltipoo's recommendation of the Stila All Day Waterproof liner- I have gotten over 10 hours of budgeproof service from this liner in over 90 degree heat, working hard outside! I wore out before the liner did!Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

The Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is a great choice.  Its firm, fine tip makes it really easy to use and once it's on it doesn't budge. Smiley Wink There are some great color choices too if you want to try something different.  I am loving Alloy and Moss.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation