Answer
heirobaby
Liquid Liner: Stila vs. Kat Von D

Hey guys.

I have a quick question. My favorite Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper finally just ran out. I just went to repurchase it today, but it appears to be out of stock online. Is this shade being discontinued? And even if it's not, I have been looking into Stila's liquid liner pen. What do you guys think? Is there much of a difference? 

Thanks for all your help in advance. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
prettyinpa
Answered

I second maltipoo's recommendation of the Stila All Day Waterproof liner- I have gotten over 10 hours of budgeproof service from this liner in over 90 degree heat, working hard outside! I wore out before the liner did!:smileyhappy:

maltipoo66
Answered

Hi!  It might be that they just ran out of stock and will be back soon-sometimes it happens.  However, I think it would be worth you trying the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof eyeliner instead.  I use this a lot and love the precise brush and the staying power-it won't budge til I take it off.  Here's the link:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P253818&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

The Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is a great choice.  Its firm, fine tip makes it really easy to use and once it's on it doesn't budge. :smileywink: There are some great color choices too if you want to try something different.  I am loving Alloy and Moss.

Alloy

Moss

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • maltipoo66
    • heirobaby