Answer
makeupobesessed
Latisse or other lash serum for eyebrows?
I am looking for a serum to help my eye BROWS grow. I see the store brands, like one by Anastasia, but I'm wondering before I spend and waste $45 if it works for brows. Some say they work for lashes and can work for brows but I want to know if anyone out there has used any of these different serums and have it work or fail? Has anyne used Latisse for brows? Any other prescription serum for brows that you've heard of? Thanks girls!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 11
dianabt
Answered

Hi makeupobesessed,

I think the best options we have here at Sephora is the Givenchy Mister Lash Booster which can for sure be used on both lashes and brows and the Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced.

Givenchy - Mister Lash Booster

Anastasia - Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melissabt
Answered

Hi Makeupobesessed,

I really like the Urban Decay Lush Lash System. I have personally used it on my brows and lashes. It helps to strengthen them and prevents breaking.

http://www.sephora.com/lush-lash-system-P280412?skuId=1306307

Urban Decay - Lush Lash System

<3 Melissa
Khristina
Answered
[ Edited ]

I looked into SmartLash from DermStore and RapidLash from Costco / Amazon.  I read a lot of very positive reviews on SL on the DermStore site, but I'm a bit skeptical as to how genuine the reviews are.  I opted for the RL because I find reviews on both Costco and Amazon to be more reliable and neutral.  I'll try to post updates on whether or not RapidLash works.

BTW, the biggest reason I didn't want to go with Latisse was the cost and the high number of comments regarding eye irritation.

maryyy1989
Answered

Hey! I'd probably go with something a little milder than Latisse. I 've heard too many odd side effects just like sabrinao mentioned. I like both diana and melissa's suggestions and probably start with that and see how it goes! :smileyhappy:

Good luck!

xox

kateck
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have been using a product called LiBrow and it has worked wonders!!! I highly recommend it. My brows were over plucked for years and too short at the tail. Now I am close to having full, shaped brows once again!!

aviscardi
Answered
(0) Hearts

anyone try Rapid lash? I have a few eyelashes that grow  off the actual line, like towards the top of the lid, and a few that stick straight down. so when i put mascara on, the one sticking down grabs the bottom lashes. I also thought about using it to thicken up my brows. I have decent lashes and brows, just a scar on one brow

ShinyMagpie
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use Latisse on my lashes but have never tried it on my brows. I've seen on some beauty blogs that mens' Rogaine on a q-tip morning and night will really help thicken up brows. It would be a lot cheaper than using latisse on your brows. 

My derm usually does a BOGO deal on Latisse each year and I stock up when she does that. It works amazing on my lashes. When I first started using it it took the full three months initially for me to see any difference. I did have a little redness at first but don't get that anymore. 

shapeshifter
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've been using the Anastasia brow serum for about 3 weeks now, and I'm actually kind of surprised that it seems to be working! I read some reviews that some people had to go through 2 tubes of it before they got the results they wanted, but, since I bought it in the No Brows No Problem kit and love the brow pencil that comes in it, it's like getting the brow pencil half off (not counting the brow gel because I personally don't like it and it contains parabens). Also, 2 tubes will be around the same price as one of latisse.

sabrinao
Answered
(0) Hearts

Latisse works great on brows!  I used it to help with some sparse areas on my brows. Look around and you can probably find some great deals on it!

There is also RevitaLash which works well being a non prescription.

Be careful with the Latisse, have a friend that started to have ingrown lashes. It was a painful for her!

eyeshadowjunky
Answered
(0) Hearts
I have used both the Latisse and the Lush lash system by Urban Decay for my brows. I think the Lush lash actually worked best for my brows. When I went to have them waxed my lady asked what I was doing because she had been concerned they were thinning so bad. They are so much better now! It did take several weeks to see results - about 4 to 6. So be patient.
sammysware
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have been using latisse for a while - and started using on some of my thinning brows - I have been happy - I use latisse.bz only once a week on the brows

Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • maryyy1989
    • aviscardi
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • eyeshadowjunky
    • makeupobesessed
    • sammysware
    • Khristina