Answer
nickimous
Latisse: Before and After
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I've been using Latisse for about one month and I thought you all might be interested in the results.

I have experienced minimal side effects and my lashes have grown significantly!  They were quite short to start with, so they still aren't super impressive.  I plan to keep using it until my lashes are extra long & flirty :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
burbee
Answered

That product is great and yes very costly! Did you know that the active ingredient is actually medication eye drops used for Glaucoma? Yup that's right! It was a common side effect that people would have.  Thus, latisse was born! If you can find a Optometrist that won't mind writing you a Rx for "Travatan" , it will save you a lot of money. Most these medications are also covered by insurance! I use "Travatan" and have had the same results as Latisse, and the price doesn't hurt my pocket! Bonus!

Much Luv!

sammysware
Answered
[ Edited ]

I have been using Latisse for about 18 months. I love this stuff. One my greatest issues has been cost. I am not only using it twice a day. I also found this great online physician to buy from  - I am getting it for about 87 a vial - which is so great. Thought I would pass it long. 

Sammy

saturnwings
Answered

Another vote for Latisse!  Admittedly, I don't pay that much attention since that's not what I'm using it for, but my lashes do seem a bit longer.  The real effect that I love and adore is that it doesn't irritate my eyes while still leaving my lashes nice and soft, not falling out like crazy.  

I wear waterproof mascara 65-90% of the time, and my lashes have a tendency to drop like crazy to the point where I was starting to wonder if I'd be lash-less sooner or later (aggravated by the mascara but this was an issue before I started using makeup).  I don't remember how it was that I started to use products like Latisse to keep my lashes from falling out but I've been using similar stuff for many years now (from the super cheap Wet 'n Wild - work decently but irritating on eyeballs - to stuff that's two or three times the price of Latisse), and Latisse is definitely the best.  Don't get me wrong.  If my lashes grow longer, I'll be ecstatic!  However, the fact that my lashes aren't falling out is the real jewel for me.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • saturnwings
    • burbee
    • nickimous
    • sammysware