Answer
jenbird
Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner Pen?

What do you think about Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner Pen? Is it any good? Does it bleed? Is it waterproof, smudge proof etc.?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
Apocalyptica
Answered

Personally, it's my favorite. I used to be a pencil girl so it's really easy for me to use. I like the variety of sizes she has in her Triple Threat pack too. It lasts all day long for me and I havn't had a problem with bleeding or smudging because it dries pretty fast.

dianabt
Answered

Hi jenbird,

I agree with apocalyptica :smileyhappy: the KVD tattoo eyeliner pen has great pigment and coloring once you put it on, it's especially nice if you wear more colored or darker shaded eyeshadows because it still appears on the skin. So easy to hold and apply, its one of my own personal makeup staples!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
laurenelectro
Answered
(0) Hearts
I thought abut getting the Kat Von d liquid liner but ended up getting the stila one instead. I think it is fantastic and waterproof and easy to use.
fbglossgirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love it.....been using it for over a year.  Be sure you know how to apply right above eyelashes since it is hard to get off....drys quickly and is actually waterproof.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • fbglossgirl
    • laurenelectro
    • jenbird
    • dianabt
    • Apocalyptica