Answer
janamae88
INEXPENSIVE BRIGHT COLORED EYE LINER

i am looking for bright colored eyeliner that is for hazel eyes :smileyhappy:  nothing to expensive because i want more than one color

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
suzyqzy
Answered

Have to agree with Sephora's line; I would suggest an amethyst shade for green/hazel eyes to make them pop. Also,Urban Decay has (from time to time,especially during the holidays) mini sizes of their 24/7 liners which are quite lovely.I have a similar eye color,and Bourbon (UD) is a pretty bronze shade and would also look great with hazel eyes.I know you're "not supposed" to get liners in the same color as your eyes,but I think that's rubbish.I forget what greens UD has-I think one is "Stash"-but I've used those as well with good result.

If you like more unusual shades,Makeup For Ever has some that are pink and even reddish! I tend to stick with more traditional shades,but I've seen women able to pull off daring colors like those.

Have fun with it; hope that helps some :smileyhappy:

Yoloeyeliner
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recommend UD's 24/7 liners, but others include Clinique's Quickliner Intense and the original Quickliner.  Sephora's Nano Eyeliners are five bucks, and I cannot stress how many questions I've answered with this product.  Just don't choose a liner that's green or brown because using a color that's the same as your eye color will make your eye color look washed out and dull your eyes.

Hope this helps!

88Doder
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i would check out the elf website i own most of there products and love them and choose alot of their eye liners over higher end brands they range from $1 to $3 i love the $1 liquid pen eye liners and penciel they have every colour you could dream of! 

projill
Answered
(0) Hearts

For inexpensive liners, Sephora Collection is the way to go.  You won't sacrifice quality and you will be able to afford multiple colors.

My all time favorites are the Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Pencils because they glide on and stay all day.  There are so many colors to choose from too.

Sephora also has Nano Liners for $5, which is a total steal, and these also come in a wide variety of colors.  The Nano Liners are not waterproof, so that is why I prefer the retractable pencils over these.  

xoxo

Jill

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Janamae88.  Have you taken a look at the Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner?  There are some really fun, bright shades and they are only $12 each.

Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • projill
    • janamae88
    • suzyqzy
    • Yoloeyeliner
    • 88Doder