Answer
jilnel
I'm allergic to nickel and cobalt - help!

I'm allergic to nickel and cobalt, and they show up in "iron oxides" in all kinds of eye make-up.  Are there any products that don't have iron oxides?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi jilnel.  I'm not familiar with nickel and cobalt free products on our site.  There could be many derivatives of both those ingredients.  I recommend speaking with your physician or seeing if there are blogs that reference nickel and cobalt free products. I'm sorry I can't be of much help, but I hope that those resources will give you the appropriate information needed.

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Tiffany

pinkperil
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi I just joined the website and found your question - I have EXACTLY the same allergies and have spent years trying to track down iron oxide free eye make-up and I've finally found it!  100% Pure cosmetics are a Los Angeles based company and all their eye make-up is iron oxide free and totally natural. Their website is fantastic and their customer service is really good.I've been allergic to everything else, but this stuff is fine. They have a great selection of colours and the quality of the products is really high - usually when it's chemical-free eye make-up the quality isn't that great. I've just got their mascara and people have asked what brand I'm wearing because it looks great - really lengthening and not clumpy. I've just ordered their gel eyeliner and pencil and some shadow. Good luck - I hope they work for you too!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tiffanybt
    • jilnel
    • pinkperil