Answer
lalalaura3
How do you conceal under eye veins?

I have had a visible vein under my eye for the past few years, and I am finding it hard to cover up. It's blue, and makes it look like I have dark circles but its just the vein. Could someone suggest how I go about concealing an under eye vein, and what products I should use?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

The secret to properly applying concealer is to find the right shade and then blend it in so it looks flawless, not obvious. Concealer looks most natural when you work in "sheer layers” and build it up gradually.

To properly apply concealer, apply several dots of concealer under your eyes, then use the pad of your ring finger to tap it in (always tap, never rub).  Apply concealer on other uneven spots on your face—including the chin and around the nose and mouth if need be—and tap in.  Dust fine, loose powder over your face to set your makeup.

Make Up For Ever
has a concealer called Full Cover Concealer that provides full coverage and should do a good job of covering those veins.  You can find it at: 
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P151107&categoryId=B70

MUFE also has a "Shade-Finder" feature to help you choose the correct color for your skin tone which you can find at: http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=MAKE%20UP%20FOR%20EVER&contentId=C19212

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy: 

sherri
Answered
(0) Hearts
I would suggest Bobbi Brown color correctors and creamy concealer kit. Both products go together well and will provide you with the utmost coverage to hide the under eye veins. Another good concealer is by Dermablend, it caters towards under eye veins and heavy dark circles. I would highly recommend the dermbablend concealer.
lauralovessammy
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the same problem! I think I started to notice my veins when I was a juinor in high school. I noticed that concealers that come in a pods are normaly thicker, so they seem to cover veins better. I agree that building up the layers works best so it doesn't look cakey. I like to apply loose powder under my concealer to make it last longer and to make my whole face look one shade. Oh, and using Clinic rich all about eyes at night and in the morning helps too. 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • sherri
    • lalalaura3
    • lauralovessammy