Answer
How can I get under eye concealer to not crease or dry out?
(0) Hearts

How can I get under eye concealer to not crease in my fine lines or dry out? I use moisturizing cream before placing concealer and let it sit for a little bit before placing product. I apply in thin layers and build till it covers the dark areas. I do not use a lot of product and use a fine powder to set it. Been using Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer but not sure I'm liking the effect. Is there a primer or application I should be using? Or should I be using a different concealer?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
Answered
[ Edited ]

I love Bobbi Brown Corrector, but it can be pretty drying, especially if your under eye area is dry. You can try a primer or base, but you may just need a more emollient concealer. One that is excellent (and inexpensive) is TheBalm's TimeBalm concealer -- in my experience, it's creamy, it brightens, it covers well and blends beautifully -- no creasing or caking.

Another one that is usually easy to work with is Benefit Erase Paste. It's very creamy, and a little goes a long way. I also like that it brightens in addition to concealing...it's very effecitve at minimizing the appearance of dark circles.

Smiley Happy

Answered

Hi septellis!

To not get it to dry out, try using eye cream under it.

To stop the creasing, try using a little more powder. Also, cover the entire under eye area. Finally, you may want to repeat powdering a couple of times.

Also, try to think how long you've had this product. Concealer usually lasts a maximum of 2 years.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Answered
(0) Hearts

I think you should use an eye cream you have or purchase one that hydrates around the eyes it should prevent it from becoming dried out 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation