Answer
nphoebe
Good concealer for puffy eyes?
(0) Hearts

Hello,

I've been trying a lot of under eye concealer from different brands: Clinque, Benefit ease paste,  sephora brightening concealer and highlighter from dior, guerlain but they can't cover my puffiness perfectly. So I'm really looking for a good concealer, eye serum or eye cream and even a way to hide my puffiness.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
trishm
Answered

I have the same problem and I do the following everyday:

-wash face (I love the Philosophy Purity Made Simple) and finish with cool water

-use the Clinique All About Eyes Serum (you can even put it in the fridge)

-use the Laura Mercier Secret Concealer

-after your makeup is applied, use a highlighter high on the cheekbone below the eye to take the attention off of your puffiness

If the lighting is bad and only from above, there's no hiding those shadows from the small amount of puffiness that will remain, but after a lot of trial and error, I have found the above to work best for me... Maybe someone can even recommend something I haven't tried!

Good Luck! 

ladyzebes
(0) Hearts
great idea about putting the clinique all about eyes in the fridge!! i would just use ice to de-puff my eyes before i found this miracle product! lol, so i can see how that could make it even more awesome!! :smileyhappy: lol
nphoebe
(0) Hearts
Thank you so much, guys! Since everyone recommends Clinique eye de-puffing serum. Also my friends suggest Make-up Forever 5 Camouflage palette, do you guys think they're good for puffiness coverage?
ladyzebes
(0) Hearts
i havnt tried it myself, but i have heard good things about it...plus im a big make up for ever fan!! iv tried many things from them! & i know their a high quality brand, so i would probly give it a try....if ya dont like it the cool thing about sephora that i absolutely love is you can always take it back! :smileywink:
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ladyzebes
    • trishm
    • waterbaby1981
    • nphoebe