Accepted Solution
GOOD long lasting waterproof eyeliner

whats a good brand of eyeliner that is waterproof that stays on ALLDAY

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
rachelchristine
Answered

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on EyePencils truly last all day without budging. They also come in a variety of colors, so you'll never get bored with the traditional black and brown. 

Makeup Forever's Aqua Liners are also a great product. They are very similar to the Urban Decay Pencils, so it's just a matter of preference of which one you prefer. 

A great drug store alternative is the Maybelline studio gels. They last all day, and even survive on the waterline for quite some time! Plus they're super cheap and the actual product lasts forever; im talking use it every day for 5 months and im sure you wouldn't run out! 

I hope you can find what you're looking for, and I hope this helps! 

-RachelChristine

Answers: 5
amandaszymanski
Answered
[ Edited ]

Sephora "Flashy Liner" is great: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P190024&categoryId=B70 -- My clients love the product and the price! A local lady came in to try them and told me a few weeks later that it's the only liner she can wear inside of the humid factory she works in without getting raccoon eyes!

Make Up For Ever "Aqua Eyes" is also great, along with Urban Decay's 24/7 liners. Check out liquid and cream liners as well if pencils aren't your thing! :smileyhappy:

tiffanybt
Answered

Hi lovepink17. I also recommend checking out the Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes. The shade selection is amazing, its waterproof and also long-lasting. My other favorite is the Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner. For only $5 this eye pencil is extremely long-lasting and glides effortlessly when applied.

Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner

sephora.jpg

I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

jlanae
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm not sure if people have tried wear makeupforever's aqua liner liquid in water, but that stuff does not come off. I was applying it, made a boo boo, and could not get it to come off!  The only way that stuff is coming off for me is with my eye makeup remover.  Also says waterproof - but its a liquid.  Not sure if that's what you were looking for.

Here's a linky: Aqua Liner

ashhleigh
Answered
(0) Hearts
Hey! I've tried soo many eyeliners for one that is completely waterproof and I've tried the ones mentioned, for me, they didn't work.

I tried aqua eyes and urban decay 24/7glide on eyeliners. They are both WATER RESISTANT. Meaning won't come off if you tear up a bit or get caught in the rain. HOWEVER, if you are looking for a nice liner that you can going swimming with, those both come off very easily and give raccoon eyes.

Try the make up for ever aqua eyes waterproof CREAM SHADOW. Yes, shadow. It Claims to be a shadow but it works much better as a liner than the **bleep** aqua eyes cream liner. So make sure you get the CREAM SHADOW . It is sooo dark and easy to apply, with a just right creamy texture. I went swimming for two hours and went under the water. Then, I stayed out in the humidity if new york fir another four hour. Then came home and took a fifteen minute shower in steaming hot water. Only then I'd I have to gently swipe u der my eyes. This stuff is incredible! Please try it, it is soo worth it!
katie1724
Answered
(0) Hearts

UD 24/7 in Zero (black) is one of my go-to liners...it really does last all day. It's really creamy during the initial application, and I thought it would never stay on...but if you give it a minute to set, it won't budge. It lasts through workouts, runs, all day for me. It also comes in a ton of different colors!

: )

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • tiffanybt
    • ashhleigh
    • rachelchristine
    • amandaszymanski
    • lovepink17
    • jlanae