Answer
kimmi1115
Fallish Looks with Urban Ammo

Since Fall is coming up, I was playing around with my Urban Ammo palette to come up with some darker colored looks for Fall.  I'm used to wearing light and brights, so I mainly tried something simple to start out with for darker colors.  Here are a couple of looks I played around with.  Both looks started off with UDPP and topped off with UD's Big Fatty mascara.

Fall 3.jpg

Fall 4.jpg

• For the inner 1/3 of the lid, I used UD's Mildew, which is a color that I would consider part of the Fall's trend of moss greens.
  • For about the outer 2/3, I applied UD's Last Call and blended it with Mildew.
  • As for the crease, I lightly used Kat Von D's Prague from the Truth palette.
  • Since I hadn't tried anything this dark, I didn't take Mildew and Last Call above the crease.  I wanted to play it safe lol.  I then applied a highlight of UD's Sin.

Fall 2.jpg

Fall 1.jpg

• I started off working with the outer 2/3 of the lid with UD's Mildew.
  • Then, I took UD's Smog and started blending it in the inner 1/3 and into the crease.  I also used my blending brush over my entire lid to tone down the colors.  Playing it safe with the dark looks lol.
  • Once again, I used UD's Sin as a highlight.
  • On my upper lash line, I lined it with Rimmel's Exaggerate liner in Precious Gold.
  • Finally, I touched up Mildew a bit to add a bit more green to it.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ohhenri
Answered

I really like the second look!! I don't have mildew, but I have a similar green color. I'm definitely going to try this look! Thanks for sharing :smileyvery-happy:

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 15 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri
    • tiffanybt
    • pandapple6
    • kimmi1115
    • nanobear18
Photos2
  • Fall 4.jpg