Fallish Looks with Urban Ammo
Since Fall is coming up, I was playing around with my Urban Ammo palette to come up with some darker colored looks for Fall. I'm used to wearing light and brights, so I mainly tried something simple to start out with for darker colors. Here are a couple of looks I played around with. Both looks started off with UDPP and topped off with UD's Big Fatty mascara.
- For the inner 1/3 of the lid, I used UD's Mildew, which is a color that I would consider part of the Fall's trend of moss greens.
- For about the outer 2/3, I applied UD's Last Call and blended it with Mildew.
- As for the crease, I lightly used Kat Von D's Prague from the Truth palette.
- Since I hadn't tried anything this dark, I didn't take Mildew and Last Call above the crease. I wanted to play it safe lol. I then applied a highlight of UD's Sin.
- I started off working with the outer 2/3 of the lid with UD's Mildew.
- Then, I took UD's Smog and started blending it in the inner 1/3 and into the crease. I also used my blending brush over my entire lid to tone down the colors. Playing it safe with the dark looks lol.
- Once again, I used UD's Sin as a highlight.
- On my upper lash line, I lined it with Rimmel's Exaggerate liner in Precious Gold.
- Finally, I touched up Mildew a bit to add a bit more green to it.
Cute look kimmi1115! I love how you used the Urban Decay Sin as a highlighter. Currently, that's my favorite shade to use as a highlighter for all my looks. Keep them coming.