Answer
makeupobesessed
Eyeshadow for red lips
I think I've found my perfect red lipstick, actually lip pencil by Nars...but I haven't worn it yet...what eyeshadow color combo would be nuetral enough but still make my brown eyes pop some? I cannot not wear any eye makeup. I have both Naked pallettes and some color quads in purples and blues...but I would probably be better with the Nakeds...anyone have a suggestion of what color combos to use for a red lip? I'm told to only play up one or the other. thanks!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lybee
Answered

Red lips usually look great if paired with neutral looks especially if you want your lipstick to be the focus of your face. Go subtle during the day and smoke it out at night. From the naked2, i love using Verve, Foxy, Tease, BootyCall, Suspect, Half Baked, &' Chopper. Play around with which color combo's you like or you can even choose just one eyeshadow put it all over your lid. Add a highlight on your browbone, possibly a winged liner and if you want to glam your look throw in a pair of lashes. There are so many way's just play around with your palettes and have fun. But keep your makeup to a minimal especially with red lips. You don't want to look too overdone unless that's the kind of look you like.

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 34 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • elea33
    • sephoramusthave
    • lybee
    • kssweetheart
    • makeupobesessed
    • tuesdaym
    • missvictoria
    • nanhah