Answer
ntailor
Eyeshadow and/or Palette

I am looking for two things...one is a black eyeshadow because I use it to apply on top of my liquid eyeliner and/or gel eyeliner after just to make my liner look darker and I am not looking for a shimmery black.  What is the best brand that has a set black eye shadow that is not overly expensive in CDN dollars?

Also, what is a great eyeshadow palette that is good for everyday wear and could be woren at parties/night time as well??? I am not looking for a huge palette with 50 milliion different colors and that is overly priced.  I used to have two eyeshadow palettes, one was shimmery and the other wasn't, and it was from school.  I had it for a long time and did not get around to using it all up completely and had to throw it out because I had it for way too long and like I have heard I should not be keeping eyeshadows for an excess period of time.

So overall, I am looking for a simple black eyeshadow (single) and an eyeshadow palette that covers basic colors for everyday wear and possible some for evening wear but not a huge palette.  Something simple and of course not overly priced either...

Any suggestions???

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi ntailor.  I agree with Diana and Jill that the darkest black eyeshadow I've seen as well is the Sephora Collection Mono Eyeshadow in Must Have 06.  I wear that for my eyeliner daily and it looks great and lasts all day!  I've applied it wet and also over the Dior liquid liner and both ways will give you a gorgeous black. :smileyhappy:

For a day to evening palette, check out the Lorac Ooh La Lace Baked Shimmer & Matte Eye Shadow Palette.

There is also a black matte eyeshadow that you could use in the palette if you wanted to try this one instead.  The shades are perfect to do a natural look during the day and transform it into a gorgeous sultry, smokey eye.

lorac.jpg

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • ntailor
    • gypsyfashionist
    • jxw200
    • tiffanybt