Answer
brookie673
Eyeshadow: 10 Q's!
[ Edited ]

The game's second time around, this one is all about eyeshadows!

1. Which form of shadow do YOU prefer?

A. Loose Powder

B. Pressed Powder

C. Cream

D. Other _________

(My answer: B. You can put parentheses around the letter you chose. If it is D, do that and where the line is, put your actual answer)

2. What brand makes the highest quality eyeshadows? (My answer: Too Faced.)

3. What brand's eyeshadows are the most overpriced for the quality/amount of product? (My answer: MAC.)

4. How many single eyeshadows are in your collection right now? :smileyvery-happy: (My answer: seven.)

5. How many eyeshadow palettes/sets are in your collection right now? (Note: even if it's only an eyeshadow duo, if they are together in the packaging, they are a set.) (My answer: eleven.)

6. Are you more likely to buy a palette/set of shadows or a single? (My answer: Small set, such as Stila's It Girl Palette #2 which has only 3 shadows.)

7. What is your favorite eyeshadow color? (Can be specific, like "Stila's Kitten," or not, "pink.") (My answer: Light, pastel pinks.)

8. How many different shades of eyeshadow do you usually wear at once for a normal work/school day? (My answer: two. A highlight and a lid color.)

9. Do you have more eyeshadow than any other type of makeup (blush, bronzer, etc.) in your collection? (Palettes and sets count as only one shadow) (My answer: Yes, I have 18 shadows/palettes/sets.)

10. Did you like taking this quiz? Which subject do you want the third 10 Q's to be on? :smileyvery-happy:

Note: Picture was not taken by me. It was found on Google Images by searching, "eyeshadow. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
corrin99
Answered

Eyeshadow: 10 Q's!

[ Edited ]

The game's second time around, this one is all about eyeshadows!

1. Which form of shadow do YOU prefer?

A. Loose Powder

(B.) Pressed Powder

C. Cream

D. Other _________

(My answer: B. You can put parentheses around the letter you chose. If it is D, do that and where the line is, put your actual answer)

2. What brand makes the highest quality eyeshadows? (My answer: Too Faced.)

Smashbox

3. What brand's eyeshadows are the most overpriced for the quality/amount of product? (My answer: MAC.)

Doir, Guerlain, and YSL Guerlain has a palette of 6 for $86 and a single for $36

4. How many single eyeshadows are in your collection right now? :smileyvery-happy: (My answer: seven.)

like 7

5. How many eyeshadow palettes/sets are in your collection right now? (Note: even if it's only an eyeshadow duo, if they are together in the packaging, they are a set.) (My answer: eleven.)

like 5

6. Are you more likely to buy a palette/set of shadows or a single? (My answer: Small set, such as Stila's It Girl Palette #2 which has only 3 shadows.)

I'm pretty picky, I only like so many colors, singles for me unless they are all shimmery neutrals

7. What is your favorite eyeshadow color? (Can be specific, like "Stila's Kitten," or not, "pink.") (My answer: Light, pastel pinks.)

Smashbox in shell, peachy gold, so perfect for blue green eyes

8. How many different shades of eyeshadow do you usually wear at once for a normal work/school day? (My answer: two. A highlight and a lid color.)

2 shell and a shimmery ivory from loreal

9. Do you have more eyeshadow than any other type of makeup (blush, bronzer, etc.) in your collection? (Palettes and sets count as only one shadow) (My answer: Yes, I have 18 shadows/palettes/sets.)

Maybe I have tons of lip stuff

10. Did you like taking this quiz? Which subject do you want the third 10 Q's to be on? :smileyvery-happy:

Sure I'll go again, favorites.

brookie673
(0) Hearts
" I'm pretty picky, I only like so many colors, singles for me unless they are all shimmery neutrals."
Haha do you have the Naked Palette? :smileyvery-happy:
Question Stats
  • 14 answers
  • 34 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • Jillie
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri
    • islandqt
    • sephoramusthave