Answer
pinksugar27
Eyeliner Help

Hi so I was wondering how y'all like to wear your eyeliner for school. I cant decide if i should wear just liquid on my upper lash line or a dark brown inside my eyes for school. Could you please help??? I have medium brown eyes and I cant decide what I should wear my eyeliner like for a school day also could u give me some recomendations please :smileyhappy: thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
bellatripsalot
Answered
(0) Hearts

Of Course! eyeliner finishes a look! I like liquid or gel liners because they last all day and they don't move around too much. Im in school And I know how how hard it is to apply makeup in between periods. I recommend Maybelline Eye Studio Gel liner in blackest black, or Maybelline Line Stiletto in black or even a good MAC gel liner in black. But if you are worried bout looking to harsh Use a brown eyeliner. Because you are going to school and not a club i don't  recommend wings, or thick liner. Instead a thin line will do. Or you can even Tight line your eyes. This means to put the eyeliner directly on your top lash line for a defined but subtle look. Although to do that you will need to use a pencil liner. Sometimes you can even line your water line. But careful with that. To avoid looking like a raccoon line your the top of your eyes above the lash line then go to the outer corner and line only to the center. This opens up your eyes and makes your eye makeup look clean and defined. 

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • fufalita
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • bellatripsalot
    • waterbaby1981
    • niiiiiiiicoleee