Answer
lrf18
Eyeliner Colors for Olive Green Eyes
(0) Hearts

I have olive green eyes with light brown flecks inside...for those of you that have the same, what specific brand eyeliners do you use and their names to make your eyes greener?.

Thanks!!! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
bethy87
Answered
(0) Hearts

Purple will really make your eyes pop...I have green eyes too, and purple is sort of my go-to color :-)  I really like Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner...they have a few shades of purple which would all look nice, just depends on the look you're going for!

Brown will also look nice with your eyes...I recommend Stila's Smudge Pot.  The color is really pigmented, the jar will last a long time, and it won't budge from your eye!

Hope this helps :-)

melalah
Answered
(0) Hearts

I don't have the same color of eyes BUT I do know that browns will actually make the green stand out more. Also coppers and reddish colors or coppers with hints of red! I was looking at a palette I have for hazel eyes and I noticed the colors were browns and pinks. 

I've also heard you can dye your hair auburn or anything with hints of red and it makes the green stand out more! 

For a specific eyeliner try the Smashbox Jet Set liner that was on sale recently for $5: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;$sessionid$WCZLW0W5OWTYOCV0KQNQX0Q;jsessionid=WCZLW0W5OW...

caperjess
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have a similar eye colour myself. I like using Sephora's Nano Eyeliner in Khaki Green to make the green in my eyes stand out. It's something about having that extra green there that just works! But of course, you would want to try this for yourself to see if you like it! I just smudge a little on my lash line and top with blackest black mascara and it looks great.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melalah
    • lrf18
    • bethy87
    • caperjess