Answer
kurietibu
Eyebrow pencils?

I want to use a brow pencil to fill in my brows and make them seem a bit thicker because the hairs are really thin/light; but no matter what color I choose, it doesn't work. Are there any tips that may help me in my search for a good brow pencil?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
jazzygirl11
Answered

The Dior one is great.  It's universal- I use it and know several people w different hair color that use it and it really does work for everyone. I'd highly recommend it. 

mpas
Answered

Def go to a store and swatch some out!!  Anastasia Brow Wiz is very popular.  My personal fav is the diorshow brow styler that is supposed to flatter everyone.  You could try that one too!

nhunka
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use Nars eyeshadow in Portobello to fill in my eyebrows for a softer look and natural looking eyebrows. Lip pencils give more definition and contrast , but try Anastasia , I hear it's good. 

heartsmyface
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sometimes people can benefit from mixing two shades. If you take a shade slightly lighter than you need and brush all over the brow and then fill in the really sparse areas with the darker shade you'll get a more natural look. 

Yani26
Answered
(0) Hearts

If it helps, I have been using rimmel eyebrow pencil for more than 2 years now and I love it. It took me a few years to find a good brow pencil until I came across to the rimmell one. It stays on throughout the day even after my workouts. So I would give it a try and see how that works for you. 

I have heard great things about the Anastasia brow wiz, but I haven't had the chance to try it out yet.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • mpas
    • jenfromnyc
    • jazzygirl11
    • nhunka
    • heartsmyface
    • kurietibu
    • Yani26