Answer
hayynicole
Eye shadow

I have small blue eyes. I am not sure what I should do to make them appear larger! If you have any ideas please help me out. 

xoxo,

Haley 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
maltipoo66
Answered
(0) Hearts
Hi! I would suggest using the Smashbox Eye Beam Double Ended Brightening pencil-on one side, you can highlight the inner corners of the eyes to brighten them, and on the other side, you line the waterline which will make them look bigger. I would also recommend using a brown eyeliner instead of black especially if you have fair skin, since that will be too harsh and make the eyes smaller. Try brushing a soft brown shadow just under the bottom lashes as well, this should make your eyes a little bit bigger too. Hope this helps!
MNGMakeup
Answered
(0) Hearts

Line your water line with white eyeliner or peach eyeliner, it'll instantly open up your eyes. Use a light shimmery or light metallic eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eye. This effect will not only catch the light to brighten your eyes, but really open them up! Another tip, if you want to make your blue eyes really POP, use colors such as bronzes, browns, golds, violets, and purples. Hope this was helpful!

xoxo 

lexikaye
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you want to make your eyes appear larger, you should apply white eyeliner/eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eye and  white eyeliner on your waterline. The white makes them look more open (: hope this helps!

LexiKaye<3

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • lexikaye
    • MNGMakeup
    • hayynicole