Answer
19blue19
Dramatic, lengthening mascara
(0) Hearts

The best dramatic looking and lengthening mascara out there?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 11
bearsmom
Answered
(0) Hearts

My favorite is layering Diorshow Extase over Diorshow Iconic for a full, defined, plush look that doesn't flake. A runner up is Buxum Lash, but the only other brand I use consistanly is Maybelline.  I haven't tried them all, but Maybelline XXL Curl Power gives great length, curl, and "spider lashes in a good way" coating each lash thickly rather than making them stick togeter and One By One is the best all-in-one mascara I have ever tried, giving amazing length and volume and that plush look.  I think the technique is important also.  I always start at the base and wiggle the brush through, then add several coats very quickly, then turn the brush vertical and run the tip of the brush over the tip of each lash. I'm all about hooker lashes!!

starletta8
Answered
(0) Hearts

I swear by a 2-step system:

Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping System as a base

Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash

theViperess
Answered
(0) Hearts

the too faced better than false lashes!!

mangosong
Answered
(0) Hearts

When it comes to mascara, I'm a Dior girl.

ellemg123
Answered
(0) Hearts

urban decay supercurl mascara! 

SJarrar
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My personal favorite is Bourjois Paris' Ultra Black Volume Clubbing mascara. 

swfupload_1128515905128469059.jpg

kltort
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm personally a fan of Sephora's Lash Plumper mascara. It has a full brush and separates, lengthens and volumizes well.

Amanda2413
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've used They're Real by Benefit and was disappointed.  Granted, the mascara being replaced was DiorShow.  I have to agree with Kiki about Hypnose Doll Lashes.  Hypnose STAR lashes had become my favorite mascara! Star and Doll Lashes are very similar.  I went from Star to Doll Lashes recently.  The length, the volume, the brush, the formula, even the wand is superior to most products I've tried.  I have short, thin, blonde eye lashes so I am constantly looking for a product that works miracles!  For me, Hypnose Star worked the most magic and was followed closely by Hypnose Doll Lashes.  

lovelykatya
Answered
(0) Hearts

swfupload_363616694386648113.jpgi love one by Lancome - HYPNÔSE custom volume , i have been using it for over 2 years and have no problems with it! it does not smudge, gives volume and lengthen!  Plus you can layer it as much as you can !

Kiki1517
Answered

Right now I'm liking HYPNÔSE DOLL LASHES. I love how the tip is tiny so I can really get the outer corners and I haven't had it transfer onto my undereyes. Just redeemed 100 pts for the Theyre Real sample, I think I like Lancome better though!

swfupload_1451166745268869482.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=LANC%C3%B4ME%20HYPN%C3%94SE%20DOLL%20LASHES...

juleszeba
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have you tried They're Real by Benefit? It's actually number one right now on Sephoras favorite mascaras

Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 12 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • lovelykatya
    • bearsmom
    • ellemg123
    • 19blue19
    • starletta8
    • Kiki1517
    • Amanda2413