Answer
Megara984
Disney Princesses.

I just ordered the Cinderella eyeshadow quad. Is Sephora planning on doing more collections with the Disney Princesses?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ChicDabbler
Answered

I see Jasmine collection! Holy....there's an eyeliner set! That is so fitting. I like the eyeshadow colors, altho the blush/bronzer would be better for darker skintone.swfupload_364726225418479934.jpg

lylysa
That packaging is to die for!!!
berniebeauty
OH MY GAWD!
I am a super Disney fan, I think I'll try to get my hands on the eyeliner set. So far the Cinderella Storylook palette is wonderful. I don't think I'll get the palette for a few reasons. 1. I have too many eyeshadows already haha, 2. I don't use bronzer, and the blush is a bit dark, and 3. I'll need to see it for myself, but from the picture it's looking like there's a few dupes (lower left corner, looks like royal, next to it looks like fairy godmother) But that middle row... with the orange and rich brown and sandy color.... that's tempting.... haha

~We are all beautiful~
niss
AHHH I'm so excited! I thought about buying the Cinderella stuff just because it was cute, but it wasn't really *me*. I'm glad I waited because Jasmine is way more my style AND my coloring (I am a middle-eastern girl). YAY!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 20 answers
  • 26 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • bijouxkristyna
    • truesailorgirl
    • berniebeauty
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • niss
    • smallpio