Answer
Megara984
Disney Princesses.

I just ordered the Cinderella eyeshadow quad. Is Sephora planning on doing more collections with the Disney Princesses?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 20
ChicDabbler
Answered

I see Jasmine collection! Holy....there's an eyeliner set! That is so fitting. I like the eyeshadow colors, altho the blush/bronzer would be better for darker skintone.swfupload_364726225418479934.jpg

ChicDabbler
Answered
[ Edited ]

In case we are not excited enough, Sephora just released a teaser for the Jasmine collection.

However, I don't understand why the video is primarily blue/black, same as Cinderella, when the collection is a vibrant pink with more warmer tones. I hope the next couple collection have more interesting colors like green and purple instead of the stereotypical blue. I'm hoping for Belle and Mulan, neither of whom are princess I know, but if they put them in blue again, I'll flip (tho I'll still grab up some stuff from the collection (wuh? I just got bleeped, why is "s.n.a.t.c.h." a bleeped word???).

cutiecocolove
Answered

YEAH!!! DEFENETLY!!!!!! wishing for mulan and belle :smileyhappy:

janinebt
Answered

Hi Megara984,

Yes! We planning on releasing more Disney princess collections very soon :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
AmyinLV
Answered

I would LOVE a Jessica Rabbit collection.  I know she isn't considered royalty but I ADORE her

blueglamour
Answered

Hey just found out that jasmine is the next princess the collection should be coming out in march and its beautiful

bijouxkristyna
Answered

Yes!  Cinderella is the first princess in the Reigning Beauty collection.  So fun!

SarahCR
Answered

There are still ariel compact mirrors at yorkdale mall

smallpio
Answered

I think I read somewhere that they were planning on releasing one in 2013, and one in 2014. I kinda figure they'll release with their movies, like with Cinderella, so I did a smidge of investigating. If they stick with princesses, then they MIGHT coincide with The Little Mermaid in Fall 2013, and Aladdin in Spring 2014. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

MarzipanDream
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have they announced the next Princess?

FayeCouturexo
Answered
(0) Hearts

I hope Belle is neeeext! or Ariel !!!! aaah :smileytongue:

kissXmakeup
Answered
(0) Hearts

Girls, I went to the Sephora in Downtown Disney & they had quite a few of the Ariel palettes still available for purchase! In case anyone was interested...

socalgal1120
Answered
(0) Hearts

i just bought the ariel palette, i keep hearing this one is the last palette... or that belle is the next palette for fall 2013, anyone know anything? thanks! btw i missed out on the cinderella palette as well as the jasmin.. :smileysad:

patmakeupadict
Answered
(0) Hearts

Please Sephora keep doing these collection. They are so fun to play with But try to get them out closer in time thanjust 2 times a year. Keep going until you did Belle, Sleeping Beauty, snow white, Tiana, Rapunzel and Pocahontas

jenpred
Answered
(0) Hearts

From what I heard/read, the Ariel collection is the last one. Such a bummer :smileysad: . I would have loved to seen a Pocahontas, Esmeralda, or Sleeping Beauty one! *sigh*

truesailorgirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Arrrgghhh!!! Must have all new princesses NOW!!!!   Just kidding - I know it takes time.... But I'm crossing fingers for Ariel!

rubyblu3818
Answered
(0) Hearts

Disney's releasing a Diamond edition of Sleeping Beauty in Fall 2014.  Hopefully Sephora will create an Aurora collection.  Fingers crossed.

ChicDabbler
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Apparently there is an eyeshadow quad (rumour has it there's 3 glitter shadows) and InStyle mentioned there's also a scented body powder in the range (what? I haven't heard or is able to find any picture of this or mention anywhere else).

Sephora's good at keeping things hush (too good and too late sometimes), so this is the only picture of the eyeshadow quad I can find (not really impressed):

photo 69919b81-58fb-4bc0-8d80-c577277114b4_zpsa59e4766.jpg

If you want bigger/more eye candy of the actual product, go to beautezine and search for "sephora jasmine princess"

Elisa326
Answered
(0) Hearts

Are there any pictures of the Quad colors?

Beauty4EverBrie
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

They have pretty much confirmed that the next Princess is Ariel to come out in either July or the fall. I think that summer is more fitting for the Little Mermaid. I have the other two quads - my friend and I are collectors - so I have to get the rest of the quads. But from the image of Ariel I really want the big palette and if they do happen to do Belle I'm buying every single thing from that release. She is my absolute favorite. <3

Question Stats
  • 20 answers
  • 26 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • bijouxkristyna
    • truesailorgirl
    • berniebeauty
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • niss
    • smallpio