Answer
Clinique cream liner or Bobbi Brown gel liner?
(0) Hearts

I've been using the clinique cream liner for 2 years but I'm considering buying the Bobbi Brown gel liner. I've heard a lot of good things about the Bobbi Brown liner but I'm not sure. Has anyone used both of them?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
Answered
(0) Hearts

why stop at gel? give the tarte clay liner a shot! Best liner I've ever tried by far. And I'm obsessed with eyeliner...

Answered
(0) Hearts

I haven't tried the clinique liner...but I LOVE the Bobbi Brown gel liner. It stays all day and doesn't smudge. After you put it on you have about 1 or 2 minutes of "play time" with it before it sets. Hope this helps.

Answered
(0) Hearts

Gel eyeliner happens to be one of my favorite products. I've tried so many on the market. Personally, I am not too fond of Clinique.

I definitely would suggest using or buying the Bobbi Brown Eyeliner if you are deciding between the two.

If you are open to trying other brands I would also suggest Smashbox's gel eyeliner along with MAC Fluidline! 

You wont be disappointed! :]

Answered
(0) Hearts

They're both great and super pigmented! But I personally like Bobbi Brown Gel Liner better because the color range is more diverse and it's longer wearing for me.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation