Answer
gracey557
Clinique cream liner or Bobbi Brown gel liner?
(0) Hearts

I've been using the clinique cream liner for 2 years but I'm considering buying the Bobbi Brown gel liner. I've heard a lot of good things about the Bobbi Brown liner but I'm not sure. Has anyone used both of them?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
muaficionadonmd
Answered
(0) Hearts

Gel eyeliner happens to be one of my favorite products. I've tried so many on the market. Personally, I am not too fond of Clinique.

I definitely would suggest using or buying the Bobbi Brown Eyeliner if you are deciding between the two.

If you are open to trying other brands I would also suggest Smashbox's gel eyeliner along with MAC Fluidline! 

You wont be disappointed! :]

honeylemongirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

They're both great and super pigmented! But I personally like Bobbi Brown Gel Liner better because the color range is more diverse and it's longer wearing for me.

rebeccasuth
Answered
(0) Hearts

I haven't tried the clinique liner...but I LOVE the Bobbi Brown gel liner. It stays all day and doesn't smudge. After you put it on you have about 1 or 2 minutes of "play time" with it before it sets. Hope this helps.

melalah
Answered
(0) Hearts

why stop at gel? give the tarte clay liner a shot! Best liner I've ever tried by far. And I'm obsessed with eyeliner...

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melalah
    • honeylemongirl
    • gracey557
    • muaficionadonmd
    • rebeccasuth