Bright and Playful Eyes
I was playing around with my Kat Von D palette in Truth and Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette, and this is the result. It does seem crazy, but I think I like it lol. I don't think I would wear it to school, but perhaps to a summer party or something like that. Having deep set eyes (I think they're deep set?) means no dramatic crease with this look lol. Pictures were taken in different areas with different lighting.
indoor lighting in my room
Near the sliding glass door
Back near the sliding glass door
- First, I started off with UDPP.
- Next, I used the bright green from the KVD Truth palette called Snake Eyes. I applied it to about the inner 1/3 of the lid. I took it up to my crease a bit as well.
- I switched over to the bright blue Deep End (why couldn't UD release this shade as a single instead of Evidence lol) from the UD 15 palette, and I applied it to the remaining part of the lid and up a bit to the crease. Blend well, and tone down or touch up as needed.
- Next, I sprayed some water on my angled eye liner brush and applied the shimmery green Long Distance from the KVD palette, and I used it to line the top lash line only.
- For a highlight, I used Naked from the UD Naked palette. I didn't want a strong, shimmery highlight (like UD's Sin, Chopper, or Vanilla) since the colors are already pretty bold lol.
- To top it off, I applied Maybelline Volum' Express Mega Plush Mascara.
What I really like about using these colors in different combinations is how they affect my eye color lol. Now, I'm not sure what my eye color is lol. I hope the bright colors did not scare anyone. I apologize if so.