Answer
kimmi1115
Bright and Playful Eyes

I was playing around with my Kat Von D palette in Truth and Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette, and this is the result.  It does seem crazy, but I think I like it lol.  I don't think I would wear it to school, but perhaps to a summer party or something like that.  Having deep set eyes (I think they're deep set?) means no dramatic crease with this look lol.  Pictures were taken in different areas with different lighting.

IMG_0061.JPG

indoor lighting in my room

IMG_0066.JPG

Near the sliding glass door

IMG_0070.JPG

Outside

IMG_0080.JPG

Back near the sliding glass door

Products Used:

• First, I started off with UDPP.
  • Next, I used the bright green from the KVD Truth palette called Snake Eyes.  I applied it to about the inner 1/3 of the lid.  I took it up to my crease a bit as well.
  • I switched over to the bright blue Deep End (why couldn't UD release this shade as a single instead of Evidence lol) from the UD 15 palette, and I applied it to the remaining part of the lid and up a bit to the crease.  Blend well, and tone down or touch up as needed.
  • Next, I sprayed some water on my angled eye liner brush and applied the shimmery green Long Distance from the KVD palette, and I used it to line the top lash line only.
  • For a highlight, I used Naked from the UD Naked palette.  I didn't want a strong, shimmery highlight (like UD's Sin, Chopper, or Vanilla) since the colors are already pretty bold lol.
  • To top it off, I applied Maybelline Volum' Express Mega Plush Mascara.

What I really like about using these colors in different combinations is how they affect my eye color lol.  Now, I'm not sure what my eye color is lol.  I hope the bright colors did not scare anyone.  I apologize if so. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
prettyinpa
Answered

Love this look, kimmi!  With maltipoo's turquoise look and this one, I'm going to be busy with trying out blue shades. My eye is much better today, but it still looks puffy, so no eye makeup until it's normal, I don't want to call attention to the puffiness, lol.

janinebt
Answered

Really pretty look Kimmi! Such a nice blend of summer colors, I'm envious of your lashes! They seem to go on forever :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt
Answered

So pretty! I'll have to try these gorgeous color combinations you all think of, I like how its girly and summery all at once without being too bright or heavily pigmented and applied!  It really enhances the color of your eyes too. Cute! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
maltipoo66
Answered

This is gorgeous!  It really brings out your eyes :smileyhappy:

sammiebaby
Answered

Ahh!  That is soo pretty and summery!  I'm gonna have to find some dupes for those since I don't own either pallete.  And your eyes are gorgeous!

geminibreeze
Answered

I love that too! I am horrible doing the one color on one side and another on the other! It does bring out the color in your eyes!

How do you like Maybelline's Plush? I been kinda itching to try it, but I am trying to be on a no buy for a lil bit lol.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 18 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • maltipoo66
    • kimmi1115
    • geminibreeze
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • sammiebaby
Photos4