Answer
rachelfatihd
Best mascara?

(:

Hi! I' working on overhauling my makeup collection, and I want to know-- what is the best mascara? Is there anything that gives you curl, volume, and length?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
virtuouswife888
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Rachelfatihd,

I'd have to say that the best for me has been BUXOM BLACKEST BLACK MASCARA. This is my GO-TO, and I have yet to find another that works as well, for me. I have tried Lancome Definiciles (you have to have very full lashes, to reap the benefits of this), Diorshow (seemed very thick, and great for volume, but didn't curl my lashes), and Benefit's Bad Gal Lash (left my lashes very dry, and flaky).

I have fine, medium length lashes, and on both eyes, some lashes are curled, and others are totally straight...DUMB LASHES, I know Lol. Anywho, when I am in a rush, and just wanna livin up my eyes, I can apply this without using an eyelash curler, and BAM! Super natural, volumized lashes, that HOLD ALL DAY! If I want a more dramatic, or night out look, then I do use my eyelash curler, and apply a few more coats of this, and well, let's just say ONE HOT MUTHA :smileywink:

Hope that helped...I've heard of other awesome ones, that I'd love to try some day, but this has been my all around GO-TO :smileyhappy:

Strength and Honor,

VW888

rachelfatihd
(0) Hearts
That sounds perfect!, especially because I don't really like the dent that the curler gives...
I'll add it to my shopping list
thank you!

<3
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • glossy
    • virtuouswife888
    • lexikaye
    • aheart
    • karina