Answer
rachelfatihd
Best mascara?

(:

Hi! I' working on overhauling my makeup collection, and I want to know-- what is the best mascara? Is there anything that gives you curl, volume, and length?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
karina
Answered

Curl + volume + length =

or

I LOVE the Buxom mascara, and it's not an arm and a leg. The Benefit one comes in a mini size if you want to try it out. LOVE both of them! I don't have to use a lash curler with these.

missvictoria
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey! I have tried so many different mascaras, and I would have to say that I have three mascaras that seem to work for me.

The first is my absolute favourite: the Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara. It is absolutely heavenly! I curl my lashes beforehand, so my lashes are extra-wonderful. Before using this mascara I was using three and getting slightly better effects than just this one!

The second is amazing as well, it is the Fresh Supernova mascara. It is a very wet consistency but I prefer my mascaras that way. It did not end up under my eyes at all, except for when I was removing it, but that is normal.

And the third is sadly not sold at Sephora, but should be. It is the Anna Sui Dolly Girl Full Lashes Mascara, which smells like roses and makes my lashes truly full. I would rate the effects somewhere just lower on the spectrum than the other two, but it's so fabulous for making my lashes look simply beautiful... no fuss. It is very easy to apply and has a perfect consistency.

I have also tried the Urban Decay Skyscraper Mascara (borrowing it from a friend, bad I know.) and it was great too. My best tip to you would be to look under the Sephora Favourites for mascara in store and ask as many salespeople as you possibly can, read as many reviews and look closely at the brush. Determine what types of mascara you like or have liked before and then go hunting! This might sound silly to others, but GO WITH YOUR HEART!! :smileyhappy:

Victoria

aheart
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If you're looking for a good mascara, I'd recommend trying Lights, Camera, Lashes!. 
It gives awesome length, it gives my lashes a bit of curl, it volumizes without making it clumpy and i love the fact it also conditions too! 

Keeping in mine, This one isnt waterproof.
If you're looking for waterproof, they do have Lights, Camera, Splashes! but be warned, it's extremely hard to get off which I guess in some ways is good!

Last but not least, I'd trying using one of these bad boys before applying the mascara.

Or if you're unsure of wether or not you'll actually like the mascara, You can always purchase Tarte's Picture Perfect Duo. Which comes with an eyelash curler, and a mini Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara.

Good luck, Hope I helped!
xo 

lexikaye
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello rachelfatihd!

I use Dior DiorShow Iconic Mascara and it curls, volumizes and lengthens my eyelashes! I curl my lashes with an eyelash curler and then put a coat on, wait a little, and then do another coating and its perfect (: 

Hope this helps!

LexiKaye<3

P218791_hero.jpg

Yoloeyeliner
Answered
(0) Hearts

My favorites are from Benefit: the BadGal Lash and They're Real! Beyond Mascara

These are great to have, and another favorite is actually from the drugstore, and it's Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara is Very Black.  Lots of Lashes is LENGTHENING!!  These are my personal favorites for mascaras, but just look for formulas that aren't so heavy in product, like Josie Maran, Tarte and Bare Minerals.  Those are best for your lashes, and they won't fall out as much.

zombiegrrrl
Answered
(0) Hearts

My all time fav is elizabeth arden double density

virtuouswife888
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Rachelfatihd,

I'd have to say that the best for me has been BUXOM BLACKEST BLACK MASCARA. This is my GO-TO, and I have yet to find another that works as well, for me. I have tried Lancome Definiciles (you have to have very full lashes, to reap the benefits of this), Diorshow (seemed very thick, and great for volume, but didn't curl my lashes), and Benefit's Bad Gal Lash (left my lashes very dry, and flaky).

I have fine, medium length lashes, and on both eyes, some lashes are curled, and others are totally straight...DUMB LASHES, I know Lol. Anywho, when I am in a rush, and just wanna livin up my eyes, I can apply this without using an eyelash curler, and BAM! Super natural, volumized lashes, that HOLD ALL DAY! If I want a more dramatic, or night out look, then I do use my eyelash curler, and apply a few more coats of this, and well, let's just say ONE HOT MUTHA :smileywink:

Hope that helped...I've heard of other awesome ones, that I'd love to try some day, but this has been my all around GO-TO :smileyhappy:

Strength and Honor,

VW888

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • glossy
    • virtuouswife888
    • lexikaye
    • aheart
    • karina
    • rachelfatihd