Answer
jenbird
Best Eyeliner for Summer?

I have VERY high expectations for my eyeliner. I'm looking for either an Eyeliner Pencil or a Liquid Eyeliner to use for my top lid, that lasts all day until I take it off and doesn't crease, fade, smudge or test on animals? Also it must be easy to remove with basic eye makeup remover.:smileyhappy: I've already tried Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner and it didn't work. Even though I don't have oily eyelids its hard for me to find any eyeliner that will stay on and not smudge, fade or crease. I'm very wary of Liquid Eyeliners because I have naturally curly eyelashes and so when I try to apply liquid eyeliner I end up with clumps of eyeliner on the tips of my eyelashes.:smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
makeupjunky89
Answered

Hi Jenbird!

First of all, I highly recommend you prime your lids before applying an eyeliner. It will make such a difference at keeping everything into place and prevent smudging/creasing/fading of the eyeliner. (try the Urban Decay Primer Potion...its my favorite! :smileyhappy: )

For the eyeliner part, my favorite one is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. The tip of the eyeliner is super precise and it makes the application really easy and flawless. Ive been using this eyeliner for 3 years now and it never failed me so I plan on sticking with this one for a very, very long time

Hope I Helped <3

P284715_hero.jpg

P253818_hero.jpg

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jenbird
    • makeupobesessed
    • jukippy
    • makeupjunky89
    • luvbeautystyle