Answer
cjllama
Aside from YSL, does anybody make a navy blue mascara?
(0) Hearts

If so, where on sephora can it be found? I type in the search term 'navy mascara' and the results show one Lancome product, with only brown and black colors available.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
lauren525
Answered

DiorShow Mascara in Azure Blue is a coblat, royal blue. Although it is not exactly navy, it is a great volumizing and lengthening mascara. The colors are gorgeous, but the only downside is that it does turn a little flaky after about 4 months, which is dissapointing because it is a little bit pricey. This is the mascara that I would reccomend. 

Buxom Lash Mascara Special Effects in Blue Noir is also a good mascara, but it does flake sometimes. The color is not as vivid and is a little more subtle. However, according to the Sephora website, it does intensley volumize lashes, but sometimes does  not curl or last as long as I would like it to. 

honeylemongirl
Answered

There are tons. Almost every brand carries a navy mascara. Here are some:

- Dior Diorshow

- Buxom Lash

- Korres Deep Colour Mascara

- Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing Mascara

- Givenchy Eye Fly Lash Extender Mascara

- Guerlain Le 2 de Guerlain

- Smashbox Bionic Mascara

- Tokidoki Punk Lash

jadorezrg
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you're looking for Navy these are great options. All 3 brands are pigmented especially the Dior and YSL. My only gripe about the Benefit mascara is that it has a tendency of clumping. Both the Dior and YSL apply better...

Benefit Badgal Mascara- Blue (for some reason its not shown on the site, but I know that its still being sold)

Dior DiorShow- Azure Blue

YSL Mascara- Extreme Blue or Deep Night

kalex
Answered
(0) Hearts

Givenchy and Stila have darker blue shades that might be close to what you're looking for.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P243008&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1133

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P253817&categoryId=B70

DiorShow also has a Royal Blue.

Otherwise, outside of Sephora I know Avon makes a navy mascara.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kalex
    • jadorezrg
    • honeylemongirl
    • lauren525
    • cjllama