Aside from YSL, does anybody make a navy blue mascara?
(0) Hearts

If so, where on sephora can it be found? I type in the search term 'navy mascara' and the results show one Lancome product, with only brown and black colors available.

You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4

DiorShow Mascara in Azure Blue is a coblat, royal blue. Although it is not exactly navy, it is a great volumizing and lengthening mascara. The colors are gorgeous, but the only downside is that it does turn a little flaky after about 4 months, which is dissapointing because it is a little bit pricey. This is the mascara that I would reccomend. 

Buxom Lash Mascara Special Effects in Blue Noir is also a good mascara, but it does flake sometimes. The color is not as vivid and is a little more subtle. However, according to the Sephora website, it does intensley volumize lashes, but sometimes does  not curl or last as long as I would like it to. 

There are tons. Almost every brand carries a navy mascara. Here are some:

- Dior Diorshow

- Buxom Lash

- Korres Deep Colour Mascara

- Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing Mascara

- Givenchy Eye Fly Lash Extender Mascara

- Guerlain Le 2 de Guerlain

- Smashbox Bionic Mascara

- Tokidoki Punk Lash

(0) Hearts

Givenchy and Stila have darker blue shades that might be close to what you're looking for.

DiorShow also has a Royal Blue.

Otherwise, outside of Sephora I know Avon makes a navy mascara.

(0) Hearts

If you're looking for Navy these are great options. All 3 brands are pigmented especially the Dior and YSL. My only gripe about the Benefit mascara is that it has a tendency of clumping. Both the Dior and YSL apply better...

Benefit Badgal Mascara- Blue (for some reason its not shown on the site, but I know that its still being sold)

Dior DiorShow- Azure Blue

YSL Mascara- Extreme Blue or Deep Night

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation