Answer
r9s9e
Accepted Solution
Aqua Cream collection starter

Hey girls, so I'm thinking of buying a MUFE aqua cream and was wondering what color I should start off with? I';m trying to build my makeup collection and repitoire of looks. Thanksies! <3 :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
serendipity01
Answered
(0) Hearts

Here's a swatch of #16.  Sorry, it was difficult to photograph, since it is shimmery and my flash kept washing out the color.

MUFE_AquaCream_16.jpg

Answers: 3
beautylovingirl
Answered

My little boy would love your avatar he's crazy about Pokémon!

serendipity01
Answered

I love the MUFE aqua creams, and am trying to work my way up to a "collection" of them as well!  So far, I have #3 (silver), #2 (steel), and #16 (pink beige).  I wear #2, if I want something a little darker or am doing a smokey eye.  And I like #16 for a pretty neutral color, that I top off with either Urban Decay Sin or Stila Kitten eye shadow, for an all over lid color.  I never realy wear #3... I got it as part of the MUFE halloween set last year.  Other colors that I'm planning on getting next are: #13 (beige), #14 (brown), #15 (taupe), since I wear neutral colors on an everyday basis.

Do you normally wear neutral colors, or more bold colors?  Also, depending on how you are planning on using the aqua cream (as a base, liner, or cheek/lip color), that would also help your decision.

If you were interested in #3, #2 or #16, let me know if you want me to upload swatch pictures.

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

MUFE Aqua Creams are great!  For starters I'd get one that you can use as an all-over lid color such as #13 Beige.

Have fun building your collection!!!

Hope this helps and have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • r9s9e
    • serendipity01
    • beautylovingirl
Photos1