From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Dry Skin

Dry Skin

• 54866 Members
  • 3149 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Dry Skin
TIPS FOR DRY SKINNNNN
SpoilerSo it’s important to take care of your skin so if your 12+ don’t do anything to your skin your skin is perfect So it’s imp ...read more
SpoilerSo it’s important to take care of your skin so if your 12+ don’t do anything to your skin your skin is perfect So it’s important to take care of your skin so if your 12+ don’t do anything to your skin your skin is perfect Bubble Skincare Glow recipe drunk elephant
New Post in Dry Skin
Body butter
SpoilerSpoilerSpoiler
SpoilerSpoilerSpoiler
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Dry Skin
What are some good face masks for dry skin?
|
Re: What are some good face masks for dry skin?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KsSephora Sephora Collection has some really good hydrating sheet masks for dry skin. Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + G ...read more
@KsSephora Sephora Collection has some really good hydrating sheet masks for dry skin. Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml and Summer Fridays Mini Jet Lag Mask + Moisturizer 1 oz/ 29 mL are great overnight masks. Farmacy Honey Potion Plus Ceramide Hydration Mask is a great wash off mask.
New Reply in Dry Skin
What's your Favorite serum that's under $50? I need some recomendations
|
Re: What's your Favorite serum that's under $50? I need some recomendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL The INKEY List Hyalur ...read more
The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum ( use on damp skin for the best results ✨) @GUNNERISTHEBEST I have really dry skin and there's alot I do to keep it hydrated. Can I ask what your using day/night as skincare?
New Post in Dry Skin
This literally changes your skin!🎀🌸
Sol de janeiro The best lotion is probably the bum bum cream! It is so good it helps y the tiny little bumps on your arms disappe ...read more
Sol de janeiro The best lotion is probably the bum bum cream! It is so good it helps y the tiny little bumps on your arms disappear.!! I used it for 2 weeks and I can already see a change in my arms and legs! Definitely recommend!❤️ Sol de Janeiro Triple Brazilian Hair SetSol de Janeiro Bum Bum Carnaval Dreams Set
New Reply in Dry Skin
Best hydrating foundation for dry skin?
|
Re: Best hydrating foundation for dry skin?
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for the recommendations ! I'm so excited to try these products !
Thank you for the recommendations ! I'm so excited to try these products !
New Reply in Dry Skin
Best face mask for brightening skin
|
Re: Best face mask for brightening skin
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LaviM Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Youth To The People Mini Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask wit ...read more
@LaviM Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Youth To The People Mini Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
New Reply in Dry Skin
Dry skin within minutes of foundation
|
Re: Dry skin within minutes of foundation
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Mariie06 I discovered #HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 120 Light W wet ...read more
@Mariie06 I discovered #HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 120 Light W wetarm . This foundation is a game changer for my dry skin.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Here are some great moisturizers I use for dry skin
|
Re: Here are some great moisturizers I use for dry skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I’ve never tried any of these but I have some more affordable options.This is not sold at Sephora but try the CeraVe moisturizer i ...read more
I’ve never tried any of these but I have some more affordable options.This is not sold at Sephora but try the CeraVe moisturizer it’s amazing. For something at Sephora try the SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Moisturizer for Skin Barrier this was thick but not to thick and it was really moisturizing but not one of my top picks. These are great!
New Reply in Dry Skin
Help Me Find A Concealer!
|
Re: Help Me Find A Concealer!
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Aw I haven't tried this concealer before so if you end up trying it please let me know how it works for you.. I currently LOVE usi ...read more
Aw I haven't tried this concealer before so if you end up trying it please let me know how it works for you.. I currently LOVE using the HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Matte Buildable Coverage Waterproof Concealer AND the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Hydrating + De-puffing Concealer with Fermented Arnica 04 Fair Neutral AND Elf Hydrating Camo concealer even though it isn't on Sephora 😞 I prefer Elf & Haus Labs if the Tower 28 doesn't work for you.
11,759 Posts