leah32

anyone have any suggestions on foundation for dry skin

(0) Hearts

IMG_2965.PNG

Jeannad

Re: anyone have any suggestions on foundation for dry skin

(0) Hearts

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture foundation is my favorite.  The texture is just amazing. 

JenJenz

I also have dry skin and had the hardest time trying to find a foundation that didn't cling to dry patches and look flakey. The best one I've found so far that works for me is MUFE HD foundation. I always make sure to use a good moisturizer and primer beforehand as well. Hope this helps! :smileyhappy: 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Smashbox's Studio Skin Foundation is very hydrating. I really liked it, I have very dry skin and it worked well. It just did not have the coverage i needed. 

Clinique's Even Better Foundation is also a nice hydrating foundation! I don't find many foundations that work for me because  they all end up emphasizing dry patches. But these two have been the best out of what i have tried. 

garnett

I agree with Veronika, the UD Naked Skin Foundation works very well for my normal/dry skin.  I also like the YSL Touche Eclat foundation.  

veronika23

I have dry skin and I always use a liquid foundation.  I'm currently using Urban Decay's Naked foundation and really like it!  I also tried Tarte's and liked it too.  If you are close to a Sephora go and ask for some samples.  I find this is the best way to see which works best for you.  I tend to stay away from purely powder foundations but will add some powder to my beauty routine =)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • veronika23
    • garnett
    • leah32
    • JenJenz
    • Jeannad