BeBeSparkle

What sunscreen can I use for dry skin?

(0) Hearts

I am using Neutrogena ultra sheer dry-touch sunscreen. 

I don't have acne, but lately, I have been getting few pimples on my face. And the pimples left stain. It looks bad even though its few.

And I feel like the sunscreen leaves my face dry.

I have sensitive skin but not super sensitive. 

Any other sunscreen that I can use for my face?

Is solbar sunscreen spf 50 for dry skin?

Emeraldlight

Re: What sunscreen can I use for dry skin?

(0) Hearts

My facial skin cannot tolerate any of the Neutrogena sunscreens.  They would sting my skin. They didn't used to. I've heard of many people having an adverse reaction to this brand of sunscreen.

Your body is in constant change, so what works for a month, many not the next month.

Its best to go with the products that are more natural.

My favorite sunscreen is Amore Pacific. It's hydrating and it has a nice scent to it. I would say my skin looks silky after I apply it. 

You can request for a sample from a Sephora store. 

Unfortunately the downside of this lovely product is the cost. 

magrat22

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

With any sunscreen just be really careful you are using a good cleanser.  A lot of the sunscreens are made to be water resistant which if not removed properly will block pores and create pimples.  My personal fav at the moment is Lavanilla The Healthy Sun Screen SPF 40.  It's hydrating and doesn't contain any chemicals that could potentially irritate the skin.  Most of all it does not contain silicon which is what causes the clogged pores.  I wouldn't recommend it if you were going to the beach but for day to day wear when you aren't diving into the sea or a pool it's more than good enough :smileyhappy: 

BeBeSparkle

Thank you :smileyvery-happy: I will try that 

keelybt

(0) Hearts

I have dry skin and I love the Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40.  It is hydrating and absorbs quickly so it doesn't feel heavy or sticky.

Josie Maran - Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40

http://www.sephora.com/protect-daily-sun-protection-argan-oil-infused-spf-40-P261006?skuId=1312230

BeBeSparkle

(0) Hearts

thank u 

Spoiler
:smileyhappy:
lylysa

(0) Hearts

Boscia's SPF 50 moisturizing sunscreen works with a gentle, nourishing formula that combines anti-oxidants to keep skin radiant and combat free radicals that can worsen pigmentation damage along with hygroscopic water storing abilities to help keep skin moisturized and balanced as the day goes on. The brand is preservative free and is void of many synthetics and filler ingredients that can irritate, perfect for sensitive skin:

swfupload_1642126626310711880.jpg

Amore Pacific's SPF 30 Protector works with integrating hyaluronic acid, which is a humectant that binds up to 1000 times its weight in healthy moisture pulled from the atmosphere to keep skin properly hydrated while offer sun protection in an oil free formula:

swfupload_8481092017307458819.jpg

BeBeSparkle

(0) Hearts

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • lylysa
    • BeBeSparkle
    • Emeraldlight
    • magrat22