Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Top skincare products for very dry skin: masks, cleansers, toners, anything!

It's time to revamp my skincare routine and I'm overwhelmed at all the options. I just need a start from scratch regiment for dry skin in a dry climate. Thanks!

Re: Top skincare products for very dry skin: masks, cleansers, toners, anything!

Cleanser: Erobian Balm Cleanser

Mask: Orgins Drink up intensive

Moisturizers: Belief Moisture Bomb, FAB 5 in one, La Mer

vitamnin C: CEO

Re: Top skincare products for very dry skin: masks, cleansers, toners, anything!

Mask:

-- First Aid Beauty Oatmeal: when my skin is windchapped, raw and irritated from the winter wind/dry heat, this is one of the few masks that doesn't hurt but makes my skin calm, hydrated and normal again.

-- Clinique Charcoal or Perricone Chloroplasma: the only two out of many mud/clay/charcoal masks to purify/detox that are not drying or irritating on sensitive/irritated skin.

Cleanser: Tatcha oil cleanser - as good at taking off makeup as any makeup remover, as good as any cleanser at leaving the skin feeling hydrated but clean

Toner: If you like the type that hydrates but feels weightless, then Dior Toner with Velvet Peony. It hydrates, make your skin feel amazingly soft and leaves no residue, like water. If you want something a bit more calming and hydrating, then Fresh Black Tea Toner feels wonderful.

Serum really depends on your skin concerns. As for others....... Tatcha Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder gives very thorough but very gentle exfoliation, and in terms of moisturizer Murad Hydrodynamic, L'occitane Shea and PTR Rose are all great depending on how dry your skin is.

I have dry/combination skin but lives in a dry climate. When my skin gets super dry and windchapped in the winter, those products are the ones I rely on. Also, a humidifier! If you feel like your skin just cannot keep moisture in, or 10 min after your skincare it feels like there's nothing on and your skin is dry again, go for a humidifier.

Hi @Flamingirl! I too have super dry skin, and I love REN products. They have wonderful natural ingredients, and are very effective. I feel like a broken record, because I always recommend this pairing, but I adore their Omega Oil in conjunction with their VSense night cream. I've tried other moisturizers, but I keep returning to these over and over again. It's a great time to pick up skincare right now, since Sephora is offering 2x the points. 

ETA I love Fresh's Rose toner. It's alcohol-free, so it's great for us dry-skinned gals. 

Hi @Flamingirl!  I would highly recommend Josie Maran's line.  Her products are very soothing and moisturizing.  What is also nice is that she has several that you can layer in accordance with your skin on any particular day: she has an Argan Exfoliating Cleansing Powder, a Cleansing Treatment, and a Cleansing Oil; for moisturizing the Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment, Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter, and pure Argan Oil.  I have the last 3 and I love them.

Hi @Flamingirl,

If you have not tried Belif's products, I suggest checking them out. Their The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is great for dry skin. It feels so smooth and leaves your skin hydrated and soft.

I also suggest Korres's Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser. It is a creamy cleanser that actually has greek yogurt in it! It also helps reduce redness and removes make up! 

I would check these items out and see how you like them. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing