cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Products I should use

I have struggled with very dry skin and acne most of my life, so I was wondering what products do yall suggest for me to try to help with keeping my skin hydrated and acne free? 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Products I should use

I suggest your try some of LXMI products. Pure Nilotica Melt and Creme du Nil will have your dry skin hydrating before you know it. These products absorbs quickly while making your skin soft and smooth.

Hi @Anonymous, 

Sometimes it's hard to treat dry skin and acne at the same time since acne treatments can be a little bit drying. I've found some products that you might enjoy though. (: 

For moisturizer I'd look into belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb or Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream. They're both going to nourish skin and provide long term hydration. 

Caudalie Instant Detox Mask is a detox mask that's dry skin friendly! It's going to draw out toxins from clogged pores and reinvigorate tired, dull skin. 

I'd also recommend looking into Kate Somerville
ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment as this can help both the acne and dry skin. I like using an exfoliator as it helps my skin be smoother and create a brighter complexion. It can also help your skin care products be more effective. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi @Anonymous

Can you tell us a little about the skincare routine you currently have?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing