MeaghanMS

Morning skincare

(0) Hearts

I have dry combination skin and acne prone. I use the Clinique 3 step system at night but I'm looking for something simple and quick the just clean my face in the morning. I don't use drugstore products because they break me out and there's always something wrong with them. What should I use in the morning to wash my face? And any suggestions on any good light weight but hydrating moisturizers to use in the morning too? 

drrragon

Re: Morning skincare

(0) Hearts

Why not just cleanse in the morning with your regular Clinique cleanser, then moisturize with your regular Clinique moisturizer?  Nothing bad will happen if you skip the toner for morning.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Have you considered something like the FAB face pads or something along that line?

MeaghanMS

(0) Hearts

I just want one product for the morning and then a moisturizer instead of doing the 3 step system in the morning too

beautytester

(0) Hearts

I've been super addicted to Koh Gen Do cleansing water lately. It takes off make up, dirt and oil AND have a toning effect (feels clean but is not drying or leaves residue). I love it on a cotton pad. Otherwise you can try a facial pad, or skip toner in the morning to see how your skin likes it.

beautytester

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Honestly I just wipe/rub with a cold wet wash cloth in the morning, then put on a moisturizer, currently Origins Perfect World SPF25 or Brighter by Nature SPF35 for my combo skin. If I wake up with so much oil or such dry skin that wipe with wet clothe doesn't cut it, then I adjust my night routine accordingly.

Totally fine to use 3 step for morning, too, tho you want a moisturizer with SPF instead of the lotion/gel.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Usually the Clinque 3 step is meant for morning and night.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • drrragon
    • beautytester
    • beautylovingirl
    • MeaghanMS