Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Korres Rose Oil vs. Caudalie Detox Night Oil

I have used Caudalie Detox Night Oil before and I do not remember why I switched to Korres Rose Oil but I got it around summer and now it feels harder to distribute on the face. It definitely feels dryer than Caudalie.

I have had a solid routine with Tidal as my moisturizer, Josie Maran's argan oil and Korres Rose Oil. But my face gets dry in the winter and for some reason it is always the chin. I've gotten samples of some moisturizers: Ole Henriksen Truth Revealed , Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins and PTR Mega Rich Cream. Now I think I like Origins cream but I am not sure about Ole. I always put the oil afterwards.

Also any thoughts on the new PTR Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream? Or Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist?

Re: Korres Rose Oil vs. Caudalie Detox Night Oil

Hi,

Are you looking for an oil recommendation? Or just something that moisturizers your skin?

I can't recommend enough to pad on an essence or some sort of water immediately after getting out of the shower or washing your face. I use the new Tatcha Essence for that purpose. You can also use May Coop Raw Sauce. 

I like Tidal but it's not moisturizing for me. I mix Drunk Elephant La La with a couple drops of Fresh Seaberry Oil. I think you might need a heavier cream.

Re: Korres Rose Oil vs. Caudalie Detox Night Oil

Going to throw a completely different one in the mix.. next time you are in Sephora consider asking for a sample of the Amore Pacific Future Defense Moisturizer. That stuff... saved me.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing