MicheleRan

I used a sample of Glam Glow's Thirsty Mud, and....

I loved it. *sigh* Why must you be so $$$$?

talinder

Re: I used a sample of Glam Glow's Thirsty Mud, and....

(0) Hearts

See now I've tried ThirstyMud 3x and it didn't work well for me. I have combination/oily skin that's been dry this winter. I decided to sleep in the mask. By the afternoon of the next day my skin actually felt tight like it wasn't moisturized. That seems ridiculous. The 3rd time I used it I didn't experience dryness, but I don't recall superhydration either. I was just trying to use up my sample, but last week I was given a full size jar. Le sigh... I wish the product worked for me.

manniface

(0) Hearts

You could put it up on the trade board

MicheleRan

(0) Hearts

You can just go ahead and send me that full size jar if you want!! :smileyhappy: 

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

i used my sample of the tinglexfoliate, and it was painful! it did exfoliate, but it really stung.  Strangely enough, it made me want to try other kinds in the line...are they all good?  

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I'm waiting for beauty choice to get it, there's usually always a 30% off floating around YT. I emailed them to ask and they said they are getting it but not sure when

MicheleRan

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the tips!

lecia1167

It's only $35 on Amazon. Buy it there if you love it!

LadyInWhite

Have you tried other mud masks in the past?  If not, I'd suggest you try looking for some other mud masks to see if it's just the clay you like.  Try searching mud mask here.  There's several threads.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • talinder
    • manniface
    • LadyInWhite
    • lecia1167
    • MicheleRan