I'm Loving Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid and Cream!

I have normal/dry skin but no matter what I have use lately, I have peeling skin on my nose and on my lower chin.  I have used moisturizers, oils, scrubs, peels, etc but it keeps coming back.  UGH!  I recently got a promo deluxe sample  Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin starter kit.  It contains Ceramidin liquid and cream.  You can use them separately or together.  I have been putting on the liquid, then the cream.  About a half hour later I put on my regular night cream because it contains all the other ingredients I want on my skin.  I have noticed a huge improvement because the main ingredient is Ceramide-3 which is a lipid that is present in our skin's natural moisture barrier.  The peeling has  dramatically improved in about a week.  You can get this promo deluxe sample by using the code "CERAMIDIN" on any order of $25 or more.  I highly recommend it!  Now back to your regular programming.  :smileywink:

Re: I'm Loving Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid and Cream!

(0) Hearts

Gosh I tried this and found it DRYING in some totally mystifying way - I woke up with MORE flaking and cracking/dryness on some extremely dry areas.  It must be me - or maybe I am sensitive to one of the ingredients and it was irritating me even more :smileysad:.

It seems like such a cool product and neat that they work together, I am glad this worked for someone else! I love the idea and so wanted to love this.

I am sorry to hear you had such poor results with it.  Did you put your own moisturizer over the top?   The product helps to reinforce the skin's  moisture barrier.  I think it works better as a supplement to a moisturizer because it really isn't a complete one on it's own.  Something in the product may have caused problems for your skin.  It contains ceramide-3, licorice root, aloe vera, and panthenol. Perhaps you are sensitive to one of those ingredients. Dry skin is so difficult to treat because it tends to be sensitive too. 

(0) Hearts

It's true I'm pretty sensitive :smileyhappy:!

I used the Ceramidin Liquid, and then the Ceramidin Cream over it -- if I was supposed to put my own over THAT, then no I didn't!  I read the directions... but maybe that would have been better.

I might be sensitive to Panthenol.

I still have the starter kit so maybe I will give it a small try again, with my own heavy moisturizer over top - thanks for the tip! :smileyvery-happy:

thanks a bunch Garnett - i just used the code for an order :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Hey SB!  Glad to be of service.  Let me know what you think of the products when you try them.  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation