Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

I'm 58 and have dry "crepey" skin under my eyes...I use moisturizers morning and evening but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

I had my makeup done at Sephora on Times Square and they used some type of serum but I neglected to find out what it was.  Does anyone have any suggestions of something would would work and also brighten that area?

Re: I'm 58 and have dry "crepey" skin under my eyes...I use moisturizers morning and evening but it doesn't seem to help. Any sugg

KORRES eye serum really helped my eyes including upper eyelid firming.

Re: I'm 58 and have dry "crepey" skin under my eyes...I use moisturizers morning and evening but it doesn't seem to help. Any sug

it cosmetics has a brightened pen that brushes on and the other end is a concealer.  It products contain skin care according to their descriptions.

Re: I'm 58 and have dry "crepey" skin under my eyes...I use moisturizers morning and evening but it doesn't seem to help. Any sug

Hi, Mrssuds!

By chance do you recall the name of the Cast Member who performed the makeover? If it was recent, you may be able to call or stop in and speak with them to see if they may recall which serum was used. 

Did you get to catch a glimpse of what the bottle or packaging looked like? 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing