aly02

I'm 22 and I have dry skin. Which am/pm skin care routine would be good??

(0) Hearts
I'm 22 and I have dry skin. Which AM/PM routine would be a good match??
gracefulism

Re: I'm 22 and I have dry skin. Which am/pm skin care routine would be good??

I had a dryness problem last year and went through so many drugstore moisturizers. I finally bit the bullet and bought josie Maran's Argan oil. Straight up knocked the dryness out. She even has a light one now.  I put a tiny but on my problem spots before bed and bingo gone by morning.

Morgonesse

I like First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream for the night along with their cleanser for my make up remover. Though I do have to say it stings a bit if your using it to remove waterproof eye makeup. I use the repair cream and cleanser at night before bed. I also use Seabreeze in the morning I know it has alcohol in it but so far I have had no problems with it. But I did just purchase the Joise Maran Argon Oil and I am curious to see what that does. 

I hope this is helpful

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Hiya,

I'm 20 and have dry skin as well maybe I can help!

i have some questions for you:

• what does your skin regime look like right now for night and day?
  • does your dry skin flake at all or is it just tight feeling?
  • do you have sensitive skin, redness, acne, fine lines, acne scars, large pores, want your skin to be more glowy and radiant, anything to be concerned about?
  • do you have any allergies?
  • is there anything else you think I should know about your skin?

aly02

(0) Hearts

Hi,

nope I don't have any of those issues the only thing is i have some flaking on my eyebrows. Its like that day and night.

infinitise

clean your face well but don't use crappy ingredients.. it could speed up the aging process that's going to start in about 10 years already. 

and just stick to the basics like.. 

use an alcohol free toner, use a serum that has great ingredients, moisturizer without the basic bad ingredients, and a great sunscreen (preferably physical ingredients based) 

at night, use a cleansing oil or other makeup removers that is gentle on your skin. and then use a good cream cleanser..toner, serum and some good organic or natural oil (it helps if you let the serum absorb, rub the oil btw your palms to warm it up a bit and press into your skin). then go over with a good moisturizer. 

I like Ole Henriksen Vitamin C serum, Nuxe oil, Bobbi Brown/Shu Uemura/DHC cleansing oils, Origins checks and balances cleanser, Juice beauty age defy moisturizer (even though I'm also 22), and I look for something first at whole foods because you can try this before you buy (alot of the organic/all natural products are ... idk harder to use.. they don't feel as silky in my opinion) .. and then I also use alot of Korean ones because they're more reasonably priced. 

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

At that age I liked clinique 3 step 

aly02

(0) Hearts

No I do not have anything. I just have very dry skin and some flaking on my eyebrows.

i am currently using the shiseido hydro-nourishing but it semi working.

SCatherine24

I like First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream! I use it before my makeup and as a night cream as well. I'm not quite sure if your supposed to use it like that but it seems to work well for me. It's very moisturizing.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Do you have any concerns (dark spots, bumps, acne, pores etc)? and what are you currently using?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • infinitise
    • gracefulism
    • 1cros3nail4givn
    • SCatherine24
    • YouAreAlways