MizzyyzziM

I just wanted to say WHY I CHOOSE TINTED MOISTURIZER!

[ Edited ]

s1396373-main-hero.jpg

Everyone who uses tinted moisturizers as opposed or in conjunction with anything has probably noticed that if you have dry, or acne prone, or flaky skin that the tinted moisturizer hides the flakes instead of highlighting them with color. It also helps nurture your skin and keep it balanced. Sometimes I feel the more I use the healthier my skin is and that is what some of them claim to do! My favorite right now and maybe for all of time is Nars Tinted Moisturizer in Finland. Its sooo amazing! Ofcourse concealer sticks help too but when I'm in a hurry this stuff sith a little of the MUFE Pro Finish Powder in 117. Does me perfect for the summer. I LOVE TINTED MOISTURIZERS!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

s1479542-main-hero.jpg

Manda

Re: I just wanted to say WHY I CHOOSE TINTED MOISTURIZER!

(0) Hearts

Nars Tinted Moisturizer <3 I seriously love that product and use it a lot.  I was a fan of Nars Sheer Glow.. until I tried their Tinted Moisturizer.  Makes my skin so soft and it doesn't irritate it!

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

I really love tintied moisterizer in the summer, on the weekends year and to wear to the gym year round.  I have been using Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, but I think I need one that is a little more matte.  Does the Nars tinted moisturizer leave your skin looking really oily, or is it more matte?

btmod1

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing MizzyyzziM!  I agree with you, I love makeup that's good for your skin.  Right now I use Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20.  Not only does it have high sun protection, but it also hydrates, primes, & mattifies your skin in a single step.  I love that it's such a multitasking product! 

Miracle Skin Transformer.jpg

Since it's a sheer coverage, I always apply Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder SPF 15 on top. This is another good-for-your-skin product as it has vitamins A, C, and E; aloe vera; antioxidants; and more sun protection! 

Laura Mineral Powder.jpg

:smileyhappy: -Laura

poemelyric

I love the Nars tinted Moisturizer.  I swear by it.  I use that and my Nars powder foundation to look flawless.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • poemelyric
    • Manda
    • MizzyyzziM
    • DesertRose0706
Photos4
  • s1396373-main-hero.jpg
  • s1479542-main-hero.jpg